Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Orienteering with Leon and Irene

Kia Ora bloggers today I'm going to tell about Orienteering .

So when Leon came he told us to get into groups of two so we did that. Then we had to clip cards and go to the hall the person that was holding the clip card has to go first. I was the one holding the clip card in my group so I had to run first. Then I once I was finish I came back and gave it to my buddy. I really enjoyed doing orienteering because it is a lot of fun and it was a great excise in the morning.

Bye

1 comment:

  1. Kia orana Amanda,
    my name is Cia. I am a Summer Learning Journey blogger who will be working with Ako Hiko bloggers at Hay Park School over the summer holidays.

    I liked reading about you orienteering experience, sounds like it was very busy and there was a lot of movement! It would be awesome to learn more about orienteering and what it involves, so thanks for sharing.

    I noticed that you’ve registered to be a part of the Summer Learning Journey but haven’t posted anything on your blog yet. Here’s how you can get started!
    Copy and paste the URL below into the address bar of your browser, then click the on the ‘Week One; In The Beginning (1800 - 1870) link:
    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    Remember, in order to grab the full points and possible prizes for the activities you finish, make sure you think carefully about your responses and answer ALL the questions. See you soon!

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i (‘See you again’ in Samoan),

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete