Pages

Friday, September 8, 2017

Skateboarding

Kia Ora Bloggers 

Today my class went to the hall to do skateboarding. Our coaches where Aiden and Martin. Our class has lots of fun because we had to 2 sessions on  the first session we had to tic tac past the cones. The cones were in a big L shape. It was challenging because  at the top of the L people kept on stopping and because people say that they can't do it. 

2 Session
We had lots and lots of fun on the last session because they got out the ramp. we all had a turn some of us did it right and some of us did it wrong. Most of the girls didn't want to go on the ramp but I wasn't. When we finish we all where hot and we were sweating. We wanted to keep on going but we couldn't cause the other class was coming.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Amanda, I enjoyed reading your post and I hope you had fun, Do you ride skate boards and how good are you? Next time you could ad a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Amanda, I enjoyed reading your post and I hope you had fun, Do you ride skate boards and how good are you
    By Haylee Grey Main School

    ReplyDelete